Teen Vogue
Teen vogue is one of the teenage magazines I referenced off of. There are two different fonts that compose the masthead. "Teen" is large and bold whereas "Vogue" has a thinner and more elegant style. The mode of address is all the same for all the issues of the magazine: the model is looking directly at the reader, usually with a mysterious, seductive look on their face. The style of the headline varies, but it is usually larger than all the other puffs. The name of the model on the magazine is smaller than the headline, which insinuates that the model is not often involved in the headline story; they are meant to grab the attention of the reader if the model is a celebrity that they recognize.
I plan to implement the feminine house style of the magazine into "Dragonfly." I will have a font similar to the "Vogue" part of the magazine title for "Dragonfly's" magazine title. The model of my magazine will have a similar pose to appeal to my audience. The models will inspire the reader to read the magazine because most teenage girls have the desire to look attractive like the models on the magazine. The headline and the puffs will have similar language, since the target audience is young adults.



I plan to implement the feminine house style of the magazine into "Dragonfly." I will have a font similar to the "Vogue" part of the magazine title for "Dragonfly's" magazine title. The model of my magazine will have a similar pose to appeal to my audience. The models will inspire the reader to read the magazine because most teenage girls have the desire to look attractive like the models on the magazine. The headline and the puffs will have similar language, since the target audience is young adults.




Comments
Post a Comment