Editing the Two-Page Spread

Before


After I pasted the story, I had to be mindful of the format of the two page spread. Magazines usually have paragraphs formatted to be side by side with each other, which is what I had to do. I put the first sentence in bold to bring attention to the story, which is a common method used in many magazines. I also put a quote on the side to add extra embellishment to the page.

I had to crop Nicole's picture to fit the page, but I still managed to keep the picture a full shot. I attempted to add orange to the page by adding the circle, but I realized I had no meaningful text to add to it, so I had to delete it. The page appeared a little bland, so I highlighted the title of the story in orange to give the page more color. I also highlighted the issue in the top left corner in orange.

After

Comments