Model Confirmation
The following week, I was unable to get in contact with Katie and Abby, the other two girls I asked, for a picture day that Saturday. The same day, I got a call from Nicole saying that she was going to be able to be my model for the magazine project. We agreed that I could come to her house Saturday to take the pictures. I came over during the late afternoon and spent about an hour with the photo shoot.
At her house, we searched for places with non-distracting backgrounds to take the pictures at. We wanted it to appear as if she is at a fancy estate, so we took the majority of the pictures in her outdoor garden. We had to be very cognizant of lighting because we wanted to make her face and makeup pop. For the picture that would be on the magazine cover, I took a picture of her in front of her closet so there could be a white background and there would be more focus on her face.
At her house, we searched for places with non-distracting backgrounds to take the pictures at. We wanted it to appear as if she is at a fancy estate, so we took the majority of the pictures in her outdoor garden. We had to be very cognizant of lighting because we wanted to make her face and makeup pop. For the picture that would be on the magazine cover, I took a picture of her in front of her closet so there could be a white background and there would be more focus on her face.

Comments
Post a Comment