The 2nd Photo
For the two page spread, I wanted the magazine story to be as if Nicole was being interviewed from her home so the Q&A can be justified to be conversational. I chose to take a picture of Nicole outside on her back porch to make it appear as if her home was an estate. I also wanted to convey the season in the picture. The brown bench and the brick floor give a homey, autumn-like feel.
For this picture, I wanted to do things differently by taking a full shot and having the model engage with the audience. Because Nicole has been to modeling school, she knew which pose would be the most elegant. I had her tilt her head slightly to make her look less stiff. The lighting in this photo was perfect because it was in the afternoon and the sun was facing the bench.
For this picture, I wanted to do things differently by taking a full shot and having the model engage with the audience. Because Nicole has been to modeling school, she knew which pose would be the most elegant. I had her tilt her head slightly to make her look less stiff. The lighting in this photo was perfect because it was in the afternoon and the sun was facing the bench.
Comments
Post a Comment