The 3rd Photo

I took the third photo on the fence of Nicole's garden. The designs on the fence made an elegant background for the photo. It made the colors Nicole was wearing pop as well. I did a medium close up shot to catch Nicole's expression in a more personal way. I wanted her face to be seen in natural lighting unlike the other medium close up shot that I took for the cover photo.

I was going to have Nicole face the camera and smile but it looked too forced. I then made her make a straight face, but it looked too serious for the setting she was in. For the two photos on the two page spread I wanted the pictures to be elegant, but natural. The picture I took was not Nicole initially posing. I made conversation with her and I took the picture as she looked away laughing.

Comments